Your privacy is important to Specialised Exhibitions Montgomery. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Specialised Exhibitions Montgomery collects, and the ways in which Specialised Exhibitions Montgomery uses that personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
Sugarberry Trading CC 167 (trading as My Future 4; “The Providers”) may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information provided by you during registration or newsletter signup
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to The Providers
Using Personal Information
The Providers may use your personal information to:
- personalize this website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications and other related information about our products / services
Where The Providers disclose your personal information to their agents and / or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Providers may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your Data
The Providers will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating of this Policy
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Providers are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Telephone: +27(0)82 601 4339